From Adventurelandians - Adventureland Iowa Encyclopedia (Unofficial)
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
|Information on this site is unofficial. It is compiled by fans of Adventureland amusement park in Altoona, Iowa (near Des Moines). There may be inaccuracies and omissions. For official Adventureland information, visit the official website.|
This page was last updated on 06/3/2017. Total Pages: 298. Total Files: 317.
Home / Shows - Shows
For the 2016 season, Adventureland features the following live shows:
- Adventureland Circus
- American Puppet Theater
- Brad Weston Experience - comedy juggling show
- Live Local Solo Artists - various musical acts
- Magic and Comedy Review - Ben Ulin's magic show
- Bier Garten - nine TVs showing sports during the day.
- July 4th special entertainment (fireworks and music).
- Street Characters
- Chapel - church building near Iowa Farm
- Bier Garten - a new stage was added in 2017.
- Coca-Cola Cafe
- Iowa Beer and Wine Shop - a new tent and stage was added in 2017.
- Sheriff Sam's Saloon
Here are some of the shows that existed in the past:
- A Salute to Iowa Music
- Adventures on Ice
- Adventureland Band
- Boys Rock
- Celebrate Freedom
- Chinese Acrobats of Tapei
- Chinese National Acrobats
- Dolphin Sea Lion Show
- Family Fun Zone
- KJJY Radio Booth
- Outlaw Gulch Stage
- Rootin' Tootin' Wild West Review
- Royal Hanneford Circus
- Unbelievable Magic and Mysteries