From Adventurelandians - Adventureland Iowa Encyclopedia (Unofficial)
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
|Information on this site is unofficial. It is compiled by fans of Adventureland amusement park in Altoona, Iowa (near Des Moines). There may be inaccuracies and omissions. For official Adventureland information, visit the official website.|
This page was last updated on 06/6/2017. Total Pages: 298. Total Files: 317.
Monday, July 4, 2016.
- Facebook Post: "We have some special music shows today for the 4th of July! Bruce Day Rocks will be performing live from 1pm-4pm by the Iowa Beer and Wine stand (next to the Storm Chaser), Brian Congdon (with special guests Tony Bohnenkamp and Bradley Seidenfeld) will be performing from 2pm-6pm near the SandBar in Adventure Bay and Bruce Day will have an encore performance at the Rathskeller from 7pm to 9:15 pm leading up to our fireworks show at 9:30pm tonight. Come celebrate at Adventureland!"
- 9:30pm - 30 minute show with music
- Dippin' Dots had a special red, white and blue flavor.
- Funnel Cake locations had a special American-flag design.
- Bruce Day Rocks - 1pm-4pm (Iowa Beer and Wine Shop), 7pm-9:15pm (Bier Garten)
- Brian Congdon, Tony Bohnenkamp AND Brad Seidenfeld - 2pm-6pm (Adventure Bay)
- Monster was showing a special red, white and blue ground light pattern.
- Space Shot was showing a special red, white and blue spotlight pattern.
- Several shops had small American flags they would hand out.