|Information on this site is unofficial. It is compiled by fans of Adventureland amusement park in Altoona, Iowa (near Des Moines). There may be inaccuracies and omissions. For official Adventureland information, visit the official website.|
This page was last updated on 05/28/2017. Total Pages: 310. Total Files: 318.
|Park Area||Adventureland Park|
|First Year||DATE NEEDED|
|About the Food and Drink Info Box|
There are currently four Dippin' Dots locations in the park:
- In Adventure Bay by the Kokomo Kove Store.
- In Iowa Farm near the entrance to The Monster (opened in 2016).
- In Outlaw Gulch - has Dot Sundaes.
- In Boulevard down from Rathskeller.
$5.25 for regular, $6.50'fpr sundaes.
- Cookies 'n Cream
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Rainbow Ice
- Banana Split
- Yummy Gummy
- Mini Cookie Dough
- Cookie Crumble
- Split Decision
These aren't the snacks you're looking for...
When Mini Melts first opened, the stands put up a sign explaining what they were compared to Dippin' Dots.