|Information on this site is unofficial. It is compiled by fans of Adventureland amusement park in Altoona, Iowa (near Des Moines). There may be inaccuracies and omissions. For official Adventureland information, visit the official website.|
This page was last updated on 06/28/2017. Total Pages: 298. Total Files: 317.
Water fountains are located around the park.
I plan to organize these by park area and add photos.
The Outlaw Gulch fountain has a water bottle refill station, and a park worker said the park was updating other fountains to have them as well. We noticed one in Adventure Bay that was switched out for a water bottle refill station in 2017.
- Next to Chicken Shack.
- In Outlaw Gulch between the restrooms and Outlaw Gulch Saloon. This fountain has a refill for water bottles.
- In the Main Street Arcade near the Restrooms.
- On Dragon Island on the side of the Duck Pond game, facing the Himalaya.
- In front of the Restrooms between Golden Nugget Shooting Gallery and the Lighthouse.
- Outside the entrance to Red Baron.
- On the side of River City Smoke Shack.
- Inside Palace Theater, though it is usually closed to the public.