Bernie's Klement's Cart
|Information on this site is unofficial. It is compiled by fans of Adventureland amusement park in Altoona, Iowa (near Des Moines). There may be inaccuracies and omissions. For official Adventureland information, visit the official website.|
This page was last updated on 06/6/2017. Total Pages: 298. Total Files: 317.
|Name||Bernie's Klement's Cart|
|Park Area||Iowa Farm|
|About the Food and Drink Info Box|
Bernie's Klement's Cart is a food cart near in Iowa Farm that was originally located between Storm Chaser and the exit of the Monster. It opened in 2017. Sometime by early June, 2017, it had been relocated to under the Iowa Beer and Wine Shop tent.
It serves gourmet hot dogs and sausage on a stick.
- Canned drinks.
- Bernie Dog - 1/4 pound all-beef dog with chili, cheese sauce and crispy onions. (Chili and cheese is the same they use for nachos.) $5.50
- Brautwurst - 1/3 pound Brautwurst with yellow mustard and sour kraut. $4.50
- Chicago Dog - 1/4 pound all-beef dog with all the traditional Chicago toppings. $5.50
- Hot Italian Sausage - 1/3 pound Italian sausage on a stick. $4.50
- Italian Sausage - 1/3 pound spicy Italian sausage on a stick. $4.50
- Kids Dog - $1.25
- Plain Dog - 1/4 pound. $4.75
Not the first
According to park management, there was another hot dog cart in this location "for a hot second" in 2016. This new version offers superior products.
What's in a name?
Bernie is the park mascot.