|Information on this site is unofficial. It is compiled by fans of Adventureland amusement park in Altoona, Iowa (near Des Moines). There may be inaccuracies and omissions. For official Adventureland information, visit the official website.|
This page was last updated on 11/25/2020. Total Pages: 317. Total Files: 327.
You can pay full price at the gate, or look for discount offers. As we learn of discounts for the 2017 season, we will post them here. Many local companies get discounted tickets for their employees (last year, mine offered tickets for $22 during the month of June).
See also: in-park (and other) Discounts.
- Season Pass - $110-$290
- Adult - $50
- Child (4-9) - $45
- Senior (65+) - $45
- Special Needs - $
- Second Day (next consecutive day) - $30
- 3 and under are free.
- $15 (over sized vehicle requiring multiple spaces)
The season pass also includes parking ($10 each visit), so you break even on your third visit to the park ($45+$10 each visit, so $55 per visit three times is $165, which is more than the pass costs).
You also get discounts at a few game locations.
- Ticket Prices from opening year until now.
- https://www.adventurelandpark.com/buy-tickets/ - official ticket information
- https://www.adventurelandpark.com/tickets/tickets.html - buy tickets online (skip the ticket window line!)
- https://www.adventurelandpark.com/spdiscounts/ - season pass discounts