|Information on this site is unofficial. It is compiled by fans of Adventureland amusement park in Altoona, Iowa (near Des Moines). There may be inaccuracies and omissions. For official Adventureland information, visit the official website.|
This page was last updated on 01/16/2017. Total Pages: 298. Total Files: 317.
You can pay full price at the gate, or look for discount offers. As we learn of discounts for the 2017 season, we will post them here. Many local companies get discounted tickets for their employees (last year, mine offered tickets for $22 during the month of June).
See also: in-park (and other) Discounts.
- Season Pass - $115 (before 12/31/2016), $125 (until 5/31/2017), then ... higher.
- Adult - $42
- Child (4-9) - $37
- Senior (65+) - $37
- Special Needs - $32
- Second Day (next consecutive day) - $25
- 3 and under are free.
- $15 (over sized vehicle requiring multiple spaces)
The season pass also includes parking ($10 each visit), so you break even on your third visit to the park ($42+$10 each visit, so $52 per visit three times is $156, which is more than the pass cost).
You also get discounts at a few game locations, and 15% off at Iowa Cafe on Main Street (a one piece chicken meal with two sides was under $5 using the season pass discount in 2016).
- Ticket Prices from opening year until now.
- https://www.adventurelandpark.com/buy-tickets/ - official ticket information
- https://www.adventurelandpark.com/tickets/tickets.html - buy tickets online (skip the ticket window line!)
- https://www.adventurelandpark.com/spdiscounts/ - season pass discounts