Outlaw Gulch Chuck Wagon Soda
|Information on this site is unofficial. It is compiled by fans of Adventureland amusement park in Altoona, Iowa (near Des Moines). There may be inaccuracies and omissions. For official Adventureland information, visit the official website.|
This page was last updated on 05/28/2017. Total Pages: 298. Total Files: 317.
|Name||Outlaw Gulch Chuck Wagon Soda|
|Park Area||Outlaw Gulch|
|Replaced||Outlaw Gulch Stage|
|About the Food and Drink Info Box|
Although the menu sign calls it Chuckwagon Soda, the writing on the wagon says Outlaw Gulch Chuck Wagon Old Fashioned Soda.
Buy a tin cup for $6 and get refills in it for $3. (I have yet to see the tin cups there in 2016. Instead, they have plastic ones.)
- Soda (Orange, strawberry, Diet Coke, root beer, Vanilla Coke, red cream soda) in souviner Cup $4.75, refills $3
- Powerade (bottled)
- Sunny D (bottled)
- Water (bottled)
- Beef Sticks $4.50 / $6.75
- Beef Jerky $9.50 / $15.50
- Floats $6.25
- Blue Bunny $2
- Chill $2.50
The backdrop of this kiosk looks like the front of an old shack. This backdrop was originally part of a small stage location when Outlaw Gulch first opened. (Details needed on what type of show was there; I did see a cowboy character standing on it once with some kind of pump thing that sprayed water, but I never was around to see what his show was.) When construction began for this food stand, the stage was removed and a new floor and roof was constructed.
- Sign: The menu sign says Chuckwagon Soda, but the wagon itself reads Outlaw Gulch Chuck Wagon Old Fashioned Soda.
- Guide Map: Not listed specifically; just part of Outlaw Gulch Foods.
- In-Park Map Signs: CHUCK WAGON (two words)
- Website: Outlaw Gulch Old Time Soda Wagon
Well, whatever they call it, the soda sure is good. Chuckwagon as one word is not in my spell checker, though, so that seems to be wrong.