ICEE Mix It Up
|Information on this site is unofficial. It is compiled by fans of Adventureland amusement park in Altoona, Iowa (near Des Moines). There may be inaccuracies and omissions. For official Adventureland information, visit the official website.|
This page was last updated on 05/17/2017. Total Pages: 307. Total Files: 318.
|Name||ICEE Mix It Up|
|Park Area||Last Frontier|
|Replaced||KJJY Radio Booth|
|About the Food and Drink Info Box|
ICEE Mix It Up is a food location in Last Frontier. It is located between Sheriff Sam's Saloon and the Golden Nugget Shooting Gallery. It opened in 2009. It serves many flavors of ICEE frozen drinks which the customer gets to serve themselves in whatever flavor combinations they choose.
There are nine dispensing units for up to nine different flavors, but some flavors may be duplicated.
In 2017, it began offering alcohol shots which can be added to the ICEE drinks. "Spiked ICEEs" were offered at the 2016 Oktoberfest at this location, too.
- Buy a souvenir refill cup for $7 and get ICEE refills for $3.50.
- ICEEs (cherry, blueberry, orange, lemon lime, watermelon, grape, tropical fusion, blue raspberry, and cherry again)
The serving window was once a glass window that looked in to a KJJY radio booth.
- Sign: Frozen Lemonade (sign), or ICEE(logo) Frozen Lemonade (menu).
- Guide Map: Frosted Lemonade.
- In-Park Map Signs: Not listed.
- Website: Frosted Lemonade.
From looking at old photos, the signs used to say Frosted Lemonade and I did not see the ICEE logo there. Maybe it was a different product back then, and everything just hasn't caught up to the new name.