Cookies & Cream
|Information on this site is unofficial. It is compiled by fans of Adventureland amusement park in Altoona, Iowa (near Des Moines). There may be inaccuracies and omissions. For official Adventureland information, visit the official website.|
This page was last updated on 08/23/2016. Total Pages: 312. Total Files: 324.
|Name||Cookies & Cream|
|Park Area||Last Frontier|
|About the Food and Drink Info Box|
Cookies & Cream is a food location in Last Frontier. It opened in 2016, replacing the Football Toss game. It sells fresh-baked cookies and milk. In early August 2016, outside seating was added (tables with umbrellas). After that, the building had new lights installed along the outside signs.
The location was previously a shooting gallery, remote control cars, golf and football games.
- Carabou Iced Coffee (missing)
- Monster (cans)
- Powerade (bottled)
- Soft Drinks (fountain)
- Water (bottled)
- Cookies, baked fresh
- Ice Cream (with cookies)
- Other dessert snack items
- Buy a souvenir cup for $6 and get drink refills for $3.
- But a bucket of cookies for $15 and get cookie refills for $9.
- Sign: Cookies & Cream (ampersand)
- Guide Map and In-Park Map Signs: Cookies 'n' Cream ('n')
- Website: Not listed at all. Must be too new.
As long as I can get both cookies and milk there, I don't think it matters what joins them together. But it really should be listed on the website. It's a great new addition to the park.