|Information on this site is unofficial. It is compiled by fans of Adventureland amusement park in Altoona, Iowa (near Des Moines). There may be inaccuracies and omissions. For official Adventureland information, visit the official website.|
This page was last updated on 06/3/2017. Total Pages: 298. Total Files: 317.
|About the Food and Drink Info Box|
Alpine Foods is a food location located at the corner of Bavaria. It opened in 2012 after being rebuilt after a fire. It has a counter facing the outside path and another counter inside the Main Street Arcade. It mostly offers fair-style fried food items.
- Corn Dogs $4.25
- Footlong Corn Dog $5.25
- Fried Cheese Curds $4.75
- Fried Mac & Cheese $4.75
- Fried Mushrooms $4.75
- Fried Oreos three for $3.75
- Fried Pickles $4.75
- Fried Twinkies $3.50 or two for $6
- Veggie Corn Dog $4.75
- Smuckers Uncrustable $3.50
- ICEEs (cherry and blue raspberry) $3.50 / $4.25 / refill $3.50
- Monster (cans)
- Powerade (bottles)
- Snapple (bottles)
- Water (bottled)
- Soft drinks
- Sunny D
- But a souvenir ICEE cup for $7 and get refills for $3.50.
- Bottled water is $2.50 for one, or 3 for $6.
- Sign: Alpine Foods
- Guide Map: Alpine Foods
- In-Park Map Signs: Not listed specifically, but does say CORN DOGS.
- Website: Alpine Food Stand
The website is pretty close ;-)