Doc and Leone's Diner
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
|Information on this site is unofficial. It is compiled by fans of Adventureland amusement park in Altoona, Iowa (near Des Moines). There may be inaccuracies and omissions. For official Adventureland information, visit the official website.|
This page was last updated on 05/30/2018. Total Pages: 312. Total Files: 318.
|Name||Doc and Leone's Diner|
|Park Area||Main Street|
|First Year||DATE NEEDED|
|About the Food and Drink Info Box|
- 15% discount for season pass holders.
- Freshly squeezed lemons and oranges for juice.
- New alcoholic beverage location.
- Adventureland's famous fried chicken.
- Old fashioned meat loaf
- Slow simmered pot roast
- Glazed Iowa ham balls
- Sides: mac and cheese, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet corn, collard greens.
Gluten-Friendly Options are also available.
Doc and Leone
Named after the grandparents of the park operator's maternal grandparents.